Where am I?

1.19.2009

Oh my, so soon?!

We.

Are.

MOVING!



We are moving to good ol' Redmond, WA

It's a super nice area, and the apartment that we got is kinds really super small, but it's cute, and the complex is nice, they have little trails and stuff and a racquetball court to boot!

I was iffy at first due the the smallness of the apartment...I think it's cause I've ALWAYS had a tiny tiny room, and for once I wanted something a bit more roomy especially since I'm paying for it myself. But oh well, I think I'll get used to it. I'll have less junk to brink along with me.

I just hope little Ki Ki will like it!

1 comment:

aibi_19 said...

totally found a typo in this post... BWAHAHAHAHA !
i think small and cozy should be our theme:) i suppose i can take the smaller room if you want?