Where am I?

8.17.2009

Saturday~


On Saturday I went down to Everett to hang out with my parents and grandparents. My grandma made her famous Roast Beef/my Grandpa's favorite meal ever that night. So I had a delicious dinner!

Since I was in Everett with nothing else to do, I pondered, and wondered if anybody would be up to anything. So I texted Marting Maxwell to see if he was up to anything and he was with Jacob, Sara, Melanie, Jay, and Brian! So we decided to meet up at a bar and go drinking :D I had to wait about two hours for them to finish the Seahawks game......but it was worth it :D

We met up at the Whammy bar, Ryan and Adam weren't there. I wanted to see Ryan! I haven't seen him in a long time. And then we went down to where Tailgater Joe's used to be. I guess it's not Tailgater Joe's anymore. I loved it back then. They had the best pool table and nachos EVER.I bought the first round for everyone. Kamikaze! There was a crazy dance floor and a lot of people at the bar, we went downstairs and found a table to sit at. It was an overall great night! Ryan showed up too and Bjorn and his friend was there too. Here's a picture of us!








And then everybody left at around 2/2:30 and I drove to Martin's non-existent party. Here said there would be a party, I got there and there were only like five of them haha and Stephan showed up too. It was a good weekend :)

No comments: