Where am I?

8.09.2011

The Girl with the PAW Tattoo




Haha! Man, I want another tattoo. It's been a looong time since i've gotten one and I'm usually careful when getting tattoos. (not that I have a history of getting tattoos)
Anywho, that's not the point of this post.

I am currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The beginning of the book is a bit slow, and it may take a while to get into, but once Lisbeth Salander is introduced, you just can't get enough of her. She only comes in here and there a few times in the first half of the book, but she sucks you in. You'll keep reading the book until you get a glimpse of Lisbeth, and she makes it worth your while. I am currently waiting for her to meet the main journalist in this film. This book is good, I can confidently say that!
I acquired the original Swedish Dragon Tattoo Trilogy, which consists of, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. I haven't finished the book, but I think i'm going to go ahead and watch the original movie, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo pretty soon! I'm excited! Another reason why i'm excited is because David Fincher is directed the American Version of this movie with Daniel Craig as Blomkvist (journalist) and Rooney Mara as Lisbeth. Rooney has transformed A LOT for this role! She even when out and got piercings everywhere so that she can get into character. The first trailer of the movie is already epically amazing with Trent Reznor signed on to work on the soundtrack. This is one movie I am extremely excited for!!
Check out the trailer!

No comments: