Where am I?

8.09.2011

Ukulele Tour 2011

image

image

Do you see that do you see that???
Friday July 15th was the second to last show for Eddie Vedder's Solo Tour for Ukulele Songs. And I, of course being the awesome fan that I am, had two tickets to go see Eddie Vedder live in concert at Benaroya Hall!!! I've never been there and heard many beautiful things about it so I went! And it WAS beautiful! I had no idea where my seats were until we got into the actualy hall, and DAYAMN! I had some good seats! I had box seats and it was the second box from the very front! AND we were in the front row man...how cool is that! It's super cool, that's what it is. We got to the hall and there's was a long line before ticketing and it was for a poster! So I jumped in line like WHA BAMB! And got myself an Eddie Vedder poster and a deck of Eddie Vedder Cards!!
Here is what the poster for the Seattle show looked like:

Eddie Vedder Seattle Solo Tour 2011

Pretty badass right? Ummmm...RIGHT! Shit cost me thirty five buckaroos! WORTH IT! I need to get that one framed! Unfortunately, I had to roll it up and we had to run back to the car just so it won't get rained on later that night!
I also purchased a T-Shirt!
Glen Hansard performed a couple of songs with Eddie Vedder. There was even one time where he unplugged everything, and sang unplugged with Glen Hansard! It was EPIC!!!

All in all, I am glad I was able to see EV in concert, it will never be forgotten! Him and his awesomely intimate shows! :D

No comments: