Where am I?

4.14.2009

Dun Dun......DUNNNN........!



Saturday, I finally got my endorsement! i woke up super early so I can beat the DMV lines since they smell bad and can take up to two hours for any service.

After I got my endorsement, we went for a ride!
Jacob, Sara and Stephan and I went for a ride up some hilly hills. It was quite awesome and I had a great time.

Although.....



and...




.............................

:'(

I don't care about me, I care more about my bike! And I scratched him up...I'm glad I had frame sliders or else the damage could have been worse.

And I just have a fatty bruise on my knee and hip.
Oi I learned my lesson though.

Maybe it would help if I don't group ride for a while. I should probably ride by myself so I can get used to my body movements.
But other than that! It was really fun. I put in 74 miles that day, so now I'm up to about 114 miles total :D YAY!
I can wait to bring it home with me (At the apartment) but I have to get a cover and an alarm first.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm sorry about your bike! Hopefully that will be the one and only time =) Keep up the practicing and by the time summer is here we can go on some fun trips if you'd like!