Where am I?

4.06.2009

Sun!

So I passed my MSF course, and now, I just need to get my card and rush to the DMV so that I can get my official endorsement :)

I went out for a ride this weekend and boy it was nice to have the sun out! I didn't really go far, just hung out around Everett and Lynnwood.

Mmmm Friday night I went out to Tacoma, had some drinks and passed out haha. Came home to Everett to ride ride ride and then it was the night of the ultimate birthday bash.

Happy Birthday to Jacob, Jay and Sara! And Melissa too :)

I seriously believe I had way too much to drink, and I'm surprised I didn't get sick.

Sara kicks ass out beer pong, we were SO close to winning, but we only had to drink one of the opponents beer :) I think I might've have gotten a little loud and out of hand, so I sincerely apologize for the way I acted and hope that I will be allowed to come to more of these events. Haha

And thank you to those who took care of me. :)

The next morning, I pretty much had an intense hangover but I had to get to Seattle by 10 in the morning, so I left Sara and Jacob's place at around..8 and realized that my car is pretty much about to die. How sweet is that? All the more reason why I need to get my Ninja endorsement. Then I can start riding it rain or shine.

Okay, back to work!

No comments: