Where am I?

4.22.2009

Gang




Now that I'm a bike rider, I've been meeting new people. (Well almost)

I'm in a Ninja 250 Forum and there's this half Japanese girl who lives in Redmond that has a Ninja 250. We're going to meet up soon and go for a ride.

And then! My FedEx guy from work also has a Ninja. His is a 600 though, but I think we're going to go riding sometime too. There are about 8 Ninja riders in Washington that we know of and we will at one point all meet up and go for a nice ride.

I'm pretty stoked about this.

What I'm NOT stoked about is my Ninja making funny ticking sound. And I found a tube under the bike that's hanging. I can't remember if it has always been hanging or if it just happened :'(

I think I'll take it to the Kawasaki shop and have Tom or someone take a look at it.

I'm guessing it might be because I didn't follow the proper break-in procedure.

So I've been riding my bike to work now, on the sunny days. The mornings are extremely awesome. The ride back is a little more scarier since there is more traffic, but I'm gradually getting used to it. Being on the freeway feels SO good. Especially when I'm on the bridge crossing the water, seriously, B.E.A.UTIFUL sight!

I added my Gorilla Alarm to my bike so when someone as much as touches it, the alarm will sound off. I'm so glad I got it cause I've been paranoid about it getting ruined since I'm living in an apartment too. And I also got a nice quality cover for my bike for the rainy days and the sunny days. I'm going to start doing some exercise too as it will help with my biking performance. Riding can get really exhausting, especially if you're doing it for a long period of time. I don't think people really get it haha.
This weekend and next week is supposed to be ultra sunny so I'm looking forward to more ride time :)

1 comment:

aibi_19 said...

maybe the hanging tube is from crashing it...? i hope you get that fixed