Where am I?

4.26.2009

Speedy




I am up to 300 miles on my bike now! WAHOO!
I enjoy freeway riding, it's not as bad as I imagined it was. There are a lot of asshole drivers out there though. I'm going the speed limit on the freeway and everyone is zooming passed me like crazy. Like today, I took the freeway to the Alderwood Mall and this big ass SUV was behind me on my ass for like 5 miles. He switched lanes to the one next to me and gave me a dirty look and shook his hand pretty much saying "What the bajeeeezuz are you doing driving 10 miles over the speed limit when you should be driving 20 miles over the speed limit" I shook my head at him and almost gave him the finger. I should have! Or kicked his rear view mirror off but his gas guzzlin'-bad for the environment car was way too high for my legs to reach.

It was a pretty good day to go riding though, not too cold and not too hot. I'm getting used to driving on the freeway now.

Anyways, there are a lot of crazy drivers out there and I notice it even more when I'm on my Ninja. I finally got my kickstand back so I'm takin' it to Tom at Bellevue Kawasaki and have them install that for me. It's a bit dangerous parking my bike sometimes cause it stands so straight up. The ticking sound on my bike is gone. I don't think it was anything major. I only filled my gas tank up TWICE since getting this bike. And it's about 8 bucks a fill. That's AWESOME!!

1 comment:

aibi_19 said...

yikes..! but if you gave the guy the finger can you still steer the bike??? be careful preeezzz!!!! and damn you SUV dude!